WWW.DOLCEPANNA.US
Dolce Panna said that you should insert your User and Password to Login or Regiter if you don't have a valid registration already...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WWW.DOLCEPANNA.US
Dolce Panna said that you should insert your User and Password to Login or Regiter if you don't have a valid registration already...
WWW.DOLCEPANNA.US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWW.DOLCEPANNA.US

WELCOME TO WWW.DOLCEPANNA.US FORUM

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

REQUEST RULES - REGOLE DELLE RICHIESTE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Woow REQUEST RULES - REGOLE DELLE RICHIESTE Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:07 pm

MadSnake

MadSnake
Admin

ENGLISH

Request rules, please follow the rules.

Exclamation Always put [REQUEST] in the titles;

Exclamation Search before open a new thread about the subject, do not double the request of a game/software;

Exclamation Open the thread in the correct section;

Exclamation Keep calm, sometimes a request can take a while before someone find a solution for you;

PORTUGESE - BRASILIAN

Regras de Request, siga as instruções.

Exclamation Sempre ponha [REQUEST] nos títulos;

Exclamation Procure antes de abrir uma nova solicitação, evite postagem dupla do jogo/programa;

Exclamation Abra o tópico na sessão correta;

Exclamation Fique calmo, as vezes o pedido pode demorar um pouco até alguém achar uma solução;

ITALIANO

Regole di Richeista, si prega di seguire atentamente.

Exclamation Mettete sempre [REQUEST] nel titolo;
Exclamation Prima di creare un topic assicuratevi che non esiste gia non fatte doppie richieste per 1 soggetto sia gioco oppure programma;

Exclamation Aprite i nuovi topic nella sezione corretta;

Exclamation State calmi, a volte puo richiedere un po di tempo prima che qualcuno trovera la soluzione per voi, sempre se c'e qulacuno che e capace di darvi una mano se no e probabile che la vostra richiesta potra non essere inoltrata;

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum